At Aspen Trace, you’ll see our family-first philosophy shine through in all that we do to make the living experience truly special. You’ll see it in our thoughtfully designed, comfortable suites and welcoming gathering spaces – and in the variety of services, amenities, and engaging activities we offer residents and family members. You’ll feel the warmth of being part of our family of residents and staff.
We welcome family visits and always appreciate the family’s participation, suggestions and concerns. Because we share a common goal – the well-being and happiness of each person we serve – we go the extra mile to ensure the senior living options and health care services we offer meet everything from lifestyle desires to a wide range of personal needs. It all contributes to optimal quality of life for our residents receiving assisted living support, rehabilitative care, long-term skilled nursing care or specialized memory care.
Community Amenities Include:
- The Bistro restaurant-style dining
- The Colonnade private dining room
- The Junction community center
- Welcoming lounges and living rooms
- Heartland Theater
- Bargers Library
- Civic Hall activity center
- Inviting outdoor courtyards
- Modern, fully equipped therapy gym
- WiFi throughout the community
- Beauty salon/barber